AIM
What

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Don't you have anything else to do than play Pokémon? Heh, it was a little bit funny because don't really know why.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 7 Zelda: Heroic Rage 7

Directing was awesome, just work on your graphics and animating skills and your next movie will be off the hook.

SolidSacketh responds:

TY. yeah the directing is what I am most passionate about.

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

Just one guestion, do you use WACOM graphic tablet?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

No, i used to have one ages ago, but it broke down.(before i submitted movies to newgrounds)
I draw with the mouse, and over time i got pretty skilled with that, at least enough to satisfy me.

Over The Hills Over The Hills

Over the hills and far away isn't by Nightwish, just performed by it, so you could change that, I'm not 100% sure, but 95% sure I am. Nice movie, a lot of hard work, you got a lot experience points by making this.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Sprite Movie can't be anymore better than this, all my five goes for this. You are the man!

Prairie Pagan Pals 1 Prairie Pagan Pals 1

It was good shortie, there was only one thing what I didn't like in your movie, and that's little white nerd wussy rat. Otherwise good job.

Mario's 20th anniversary Mario's 20th anniversary

Finally some work from Quimera, yay, graphics sucked in few scenes but it also ruled in few scenes, therefore 8 for graphics, can't say a lot about style because this movie got about 20(?) different styles, sound was ok, I don't like SNES mario musics a lot, Interactivity was 10 for a movie, all I want from the movie is that there's Play, Scene Selection and MAYBE Extra button, and this collab got that all. Humor was ok, overall 8.

DJJ-asshole responds:

It's not SNES music, but SSB:M of the Gamecube

Thinking Thinking

"Girl" who makes flashes

That's new, anyway, sadly I hate stupid girly cutie movies with no point, or should I say I don't hate 'em, I just don't like 'em. One girl sitting on (can't remember on what anymore.) with nice animation and talking total bullshit, meh you actually call that thinking? Hmm, great job anyway, stuff like this just isn't for me.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Aww

That yellow fart machine was freaking cool, It looked so lovely when he/she and his/her big friend kicked that "evil animal" ( don't know his name ) out of that forest. It was great even I don't usually like flashes without awesome humor, this is something special, like "Prowlies at the River" or whatever it is, GREAT JOB!

Meh that Yellow Fart machine rules.

CC - Trick Or Treat CC - Trick Or Treat

Nice job.

Even I don't like clock movies, this one is great, don't know why I hate clocks. Anyway great movie for Halloween from Clock Crew, keep up the good work. Have fun with my 4.

That Volga music is pretty COOL btw.

BlueZombieClock responds:

Most people hate clocks beacause other people do...Or just beacause SOME clocks make shitty flashes, but i'm not one of them. Thanks for the review