AIM
What

Dress a devil *BETA* Dress a devil *BETA*

There was only one good thing, and it was that devil. Clothes were horrible colored, you should recolor 'em. After that you should make helluva more different clothes, and then make new and better background, maybe add some music too.

If you do all that, I will vote 3, but for now, only 1.

Go Go Go!

The WoW Soundboard The WoW Soundboard

There's no many things to complain. One of the bests soundboards on Newgrounds yet, you should just make one box for "laughing" sounds, one box for "female alliance" etc. This is not great to use 'cause I just need to press some button in let's say "Undead line" and hope it's laugh. Keep updating this, enjoy with my 3 because in soundboard ratings that's 5.

Lorgana responds:

I admit, I had a hard time figuring out which sounds to use and how to "catagorize" them for easy use. (Even number of female vs male, "neutral sounds", etc) Max. number of buttons vs. limited space, and picking out the good sounds took two solid days! As you use it, you learn what all the buttons are. I appreciate your input! Thanks!

3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena 3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena

I suck.

19500 points.

Maybe too hard, I don't like shooting games like this but anyway pretty good job, vote 4 for my movies cause I voted yours. Meh and err...

I don't suck.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

it's not really a shooting game....... you have a sword too.

Try to get over 20000, a new enemy comes then

Mario Breakout (OLD) Mario Breakout (OLD)

You!

You got a one nice idea, but why did you made that so short, if you would add storyline, more boss fights and more normal levels, it would be better, and it would be better also if Bowser would glow when you hit him with da ball.

Keep working on this Idea.

Knight Rider Quiz2 Fixed Knight Rider Quiz2 Fixed

Well...

You should fix that bug, not just say that its fixed.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Thanks!

Im newbie and i learned a lot, thanks to this great tutorial, all my five goes for this.

Smoking-Chimney responds: