AIM
What

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Don't you have anything else to do than play Pokémon? Heh, it was a little bit funny because don't really know why.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 7 Zelda: Heroic Rage 7

Directing was awesome, just work on your graphics and animating skills and your next movie will be off the hook.

SolidSacketh responds:

TY. yeah the directing is what I am most passionate about.

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

Just one guestion, do you use WACOM graphic tablet?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

No, i used to have one ages ago, but it broke down.(before i submitted movies to newgrounds)
I draw with the mouse, and over time i got pretty skilled with that, at least enough to satisfy me.

Dress a devil *BETA* Dress a devil *BETA*

There was only one good thing, and it was that devil. Clothes were horrible colored, you should recolor 'em. After that you should make helluva more different clothes, and then make new and better background, maybe add some music too.

If you do all that, I will vote 3, but for now, only 1.

Go Go Go!

The WoW Soundboard The WoW Soundboard

There's no many things to complain. One of the bests soundboards on Newgrounds yet, you should just make one box for "laughing" sounds, one box for "female alliance" etc. This is not great to use 'cause I just need to press some button in let's say "Undead line" and hope it's laugh. Keep updating this, enjoy with my 3 because in soundboard ratings that's 5.

Lorgana responds:

I admit, I had a hard time figuring out which sounds to use and how to "catagorize" them for easy use. (Even number of female vs male, "neutral sounds", etc) Max. number of buttons vs. limited space, and picking out the good sounds took two solid days! As you use it, you learn what all the buttons are. I appreciate your input! Thanks!

3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena 3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena

I suck.

19500 points.

Maybe too hard, I don't like shooting games like this but anyway pretty good job, vote 4 for my movies cause I voted yours. Meh and err...

I don't suck.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

it's not really a shooting game....... you have a sword too.

Try to get over 20000, a new enemy comes then

Lol Vote 5 :P Lol Vote 5 :P

Ok...

Well that sucked.

Sabreton responds:

Oh, what's this? no music or animations in the portal?

Get a life, faggot.